This open house was active from Jan. 22-31, 2021. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
We're sorry we can't bring you cookies in person, but here is a recipe you can make at home!
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened condensed milk, or sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup nuts (any kind), chopped
- Heat condensed milk and molasses in a heavy pan; cook over low heat; stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat; add graham cracker crumbs and chopped nuts; mix thoroughly.
- Spread the dough evenly on a lightly greased 6x10-inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
Recipe submitted by Ben Lively, Senior Project Manager